Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cue Traveling Music

Sock Monkey Monday was supposed to actually happen on Monday this week, but then I realized that would be kind of dumb, because then I'd have to undo and redo everything, so I waited until today.

Eli and Sirus Monkey have been helping me pack up the clothes to go to Wisconsin tomorrow. It's their first flight, so they're both kind of nervous, but I assured them that we'll all be fine. Everything is always okay with sock monkeys on board.
As you can see, Sirus is looking more nervous than Eli. Eli is just kind of upset that he has to go *in* the suitcase instead of getting a seat all to himself.
Sirus was a nice monkey, and put the suitcases by the door so they wouldn't be forgotten. He may have never flown before, but he HAS traveled with me before!

Next week, Sock Monkey Monday will be late, because I'll still be in Wisconsin on Monday. However, there will be lots of photos of Eli and Sirus enjoying their trip, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment