Monday, August 2, 2010

Sock Monkey Monday: Belfry Gets His Day Out

I brought Belfry out this past week to get his adoption photos taken. It took a while because it was either pouring or 100 degrees out, but Belfry stayed in the car, advertising Monkeyville until the weather was nice enough for him to pose in.

Now, with a name like Belfry, I couldn't just bring him to the park to get his photos taken. No, I had to bring him somewhere better, somewhere more interesting, somewhere that looked a bit like a belfry.

There works quite nicely.

This location may look familiar. It's the same place that I brought Yorick.

Though Belfry is a monkey that just begs to be in color.



I don't think he agrees this looks like a belfry. I tried, I wasn't about to break into the local churches!



Detail of the skull design on the socks he's made out of.


Detail of the bat on his tummy. All done by hand.

Gratuitous Monkey Bum!

Also a bit more detail of the skulls on the socks. They wrap around his arms, so it's hard to get them all in one shot.

Belfry is already adopted. However, I do have enough of these socks to make one more monkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment