Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SoMoMo 14: Loose Ends

 I have just a little bit over two weeks of the day job left. I should be nervous, but I'm actually really excited about all of the Monkeyville things I'm going to be able to get done. There will be some Awesome monkeys for Valentine's Day.

For right now though, I want to share some photos of the Jack Skellington Monkey revised.
 
 He has a tail now, because he was looking way too much like a doll before. He goes to his new home Very Soon!


I love the way his tail is just slightly curled. It fits him so well.

Of all the Christmas movies out there, The Nightmare Before Christmas is my very favorite, though A Christmas Story isn't far behind. According to a personality test based on what Christmas Special you like best, this means that I'm anti green and red, and I'm kind of a hard ass.

All of the decorations in my house are blue and white. The only green things are the tree (fake), and a couple fake pine decorations that are mostly covered in sparkly blue poinsettias.
 I highly suggest reading the test itself, because it's quite interesting and fun. You can find it here:  Frosty vs. Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment