Monday, December 27, 2010

SoMoMo 24: Cookies for Santa!

Eli and Sirus were both very excited that Santa was coming this year. Santa was pretty kick arse already, because I got exactly what I asked for in my letter the DAY AFTER I wrote it! Thus, the monkeys needed to make some really good cookies as a thank you. They decided to make Sirus Monkey's Very Special peppermint cookies.

First step: unwrap and grind the candy canes.

Eli took charge of that step.

Second Step: Get the dry ingredients together:

Sirus says these are a secret... which is kind of true. It's Betty Crocker's secret at least.

Step three: Combine everything.
Eli was starting to get impatient.

Step four: Wait.
Very Impatient.


I think Santa liked the cookies, because both monkeys got exactly what they asked for this year.

1 comment: