Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SoMoMo 15: Letters to Santa

Tonight, Sirus introduced Eli to one of the first of many coming Christmas traditions-- writing letters to Santa.


Eli was worried his letter wasn't going to be very good, but he was sweet and asked for Santa to say hi to Mrs. Claus for him, and thank you to all of the hard working elves.
He was worried that Santa wouldn't know who he was, but Sirus reassured him that Santa knows where all the good little Monkeys live, even the ones that haven't had Christmas before.


Sirus has had more experience in writing to Santa, so his letter was less formal but very heart felt.

It's been an incredibly long time since I've written a letter to Santa, but I think I would write one like Sirus's if I could.

Dear Santa,  This year, I have almost everything that I could want. The only things that I'm hoping for is that I get a new day job very quickly next year, and that this Christmas is a very good one for us all.

1 comment:

  1. dear santa, for christmas i would like john to get a really nice day job as well - as quickly as possible. something awesome that he loves, where he is loved, and something he can do happily and easily and well. that is all. thank you.

    love, imaginary ninja.

    ReplyDelete